Chapel of S. Eusebio
Located in the Case Bruciate Region, its construction began in 1892 and was completed in 1896.
It was built by Mr. Eusebio Gamba on his return from yet another trip to America, perhaps as an ex voto, in thanksgiving to Sant'Eusebio for his long journeys overseas (he had made 17).
The church at the beginning of its history and in the intentions of the builder wanted perhaps to be a votive chapel (actually a bit large). It remained for a long time closed to the cult, even if it was opened sometimes during the year, on the occasion of the festival of the township (last Sunday of July) or during the holy week or in the month of May for the recitation of the Rosary (prayer that after all, it has been taken up by the community in the last few years).
Later, in 1949, next to the church, the then municipal secondary school began to function and later became a state school (the first teacher was Gian Carlo Pittarelli).
From 1950 the Mass began to be celebrated every Sunday (the first priest to officiate regularly was Don Origlia di Baldichieri).
In the mid-1960s, following the resolutions of the Council (the new rite required that the priest celebrate addressed to the faithful), the Church underwent radical intervention and the altar, arches and canopy and the entire floor were removed.
Remarkable are the original frescoes on the vault, recently restored by the decorator Mr. Mario Pelissetti thanks to the economic contribution of the bourgeois.